The Parish Pastoral Council
Required by the Archdiocese:
- The Parish Pastoral Council is the primary visioning body of the church.
- It is a primary consultative body to the pastor and works directly with him.
- It assists the pastor in determining the overall mission of the parish to spread the Gospel.
- It solicits the wisdom of the parish community on pastoral matters.
- It provides focus and form to a pastoral vision and resultant planning.
- It communicates the pastoral vision to the parish at large.
- It communicates the pastoral vision to the commissions for implementation.
Fr. Wayne Ureel
Frank Seymour - Chair
Mary Pat Chynoweth - Vice Chair
Wendy Kolbusz - Secretary
Paula Holz - Master Plan
The Parish Council meets the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:00pm.