The Parish Finance Council
Required by the Archdiocese:
- The Parish Finance Council assists the pastor in the proper administration
- of the finances and material assets of the parish.
- It is a primary consultative body to the pastor and works directly with him.
- It implements the strategic plan brought forth by the Parish Pastoral Council.
- It communicates the financial condition of the parish.
- It provides an annual report to the Parish Pastoral Council.
- If provides an annual report to the parish at large.
Finance Council Mission Statement:
“The Parish Finance Council assists the Pastor in the administration of the temporal goods of Church of the Holy Spirit. Working closely with the Pastor and his Pastoral Council, the Finance Council helps match up mission and ministry with resources, bringing people into a closer relationship with God through His son, Jesus Christ.”
Fr. Wayne Ureel; Pastoral Advisor
Bonnie McArthur; Chair
Howard Zimmerman; Vice-Chair
Tom Daratony; Member-At-Large
Tom Hagan; Member-At-Large
John Kulhavi; Member-At-Large
Carole Litzelman; Member-At-Large
Bill Metz; Member-At-Large
Triscia Pilchowski; Member-At-Large
Denise Godin; Secretary
Pam Glover; Bookkeeper
Jim Provost, Facilities Manager
Finance Council Meeting Schedule
The Finance Council usually meets jointly with the Parish Pastoral Council on the third Thursday of the month at 7 pm, and then breaks into a separate meeting.