The mission of the Health and Nursing Ministry is to promote health and wellness for our church community.
The Nursing Ministry provides the following services:
- Blood Pressure Screening monthly
- Yearly CPR Classes
- Inservice on safety to staff
- Health articles in our Church bulletin
- Home safety visits for seniors
- Maintaining our Church A.E.D. and many other activities
We can provide a home safety visit for seniors in our Church community. This may be especially helpful after a recent hospital discharge. Our focus is on personal safety, home fire prevention, and proper equipment needs. Call the church office at 248-887-5364 to schedule an appointment.
Healthcare volunteers are always welcomed. Please contact the Church office at 248.887.5364 if you would like more information.